Take Your Hr Career To The Next Level With Your Own Awesome Hr Blog!
Attention: HR Professionals, Leaders & Consultants!
Are you frustrated with the progress you’ve made in your HR career?
Would you like to differentiate yourself from the rest of the pack in HR?
“Take Your Human Resources Career To
The Next Level By Launching YOUR OWN HR Blog!”
Discover Secrets for Starting Up Y
our Own Outrageously Successful
Human Resources Blog...Even If
You’re An Absolute Beginner...
Step-by-Step, Quickly &
Showcase your expertise, gain
instant credibility & boost
your HR career!
Having your own HR blog is an absolute must if you want to take your HR career to the next level.
Your own blog allows you to showcase your expertise, gain instant credibility and enhance your HR career.
It doesn’t matter where you are in your HR career right now. You can be a newbie just getting started in your first HR job. Or a 10-year HR veteran. Or an experienced specialist in compensation, labor relations, staffing or OD. Or an independent consultant, coach or contract professional. Or a vice president of HR. It just doesn’t matter.
Blogging can brand you and sets you apart from the rest of the HR pack. And, the exposure you get from your blog allows you to be easily contacted by clients, potential employers, hiring managers, headhunters, and others who can help advance your HR career.
About the author: I’m Alan Collins and I run SuccessInHR.com, a blog dedicated to providing career advice for human resources professionals. Formerly, I was Vice President – Human Resources at Pepsi, where I led human resources initiatives for their Quaker Oats, Gatorade & Tropicana businesses.
My HR blog, SuccessInHR.com, has provided unbelievable benefits for my HR career. Even though I’m not looking for a job, I’ve been overwhelmed with HR executive job interview requests, speaking gigs, media interviews, consulting contracts, article writing requests, paid coaching engagements, and one-on-one mentoring requests….all as a result of my blog! In addition, my blog has enabled me to write my first book, “Unwritten HR Rules” has increased my network of HR professionals and recruiters in my LinkedIn network from zero to 600+ in four months! I don’t share all this to brag but rather to indicate the potential of one single HR blog…and what it can potentially do for YOUR career too.
Here’s what you’ll discover from this 66-page, no B.S., no fluff downloadable ebook (and the 10 free bonus step-by-step videos that are included)…
- 10 biggest career advantages you will gain from setting up your own HR blog.
- How to select the absolutely best HR topic for your blog.
- How to uniquely differentiate and position yourself as an HR professional with your blog.
- Little-known shortcuts to avoid the time-consuming traps that most folks make in setting up their HR blog.
- Don’t waste time rummaging through the dozens of confusing ways of setting up your blog. Instead, we’ll reveal the only 2 options you should ever, ever consider for setting up your HR blog.
- Inside tips for launching your own HR blog even if you’re clueless about what to blog about this includes a “never-before seen cheat sheet” of 200+ potential topics for your HR blog that will guide you in selecting the right one for you.
- How to set up your own HR blog using the “Low cost, 4-step WordPress” method. WordPress is the most popular blogging platform in the world, but can be complicated to learn. We will provide easy, simple & clear videos that will take you by the hand and walk you through how to launch your WordPress blog in a snap.
- Another way to set up your own blog using a “No cost, 7-minute” method.” Using this approach you can set up your HR blog online on any HR topic you choose in 7 minutes or less…absolutely FREE. We’ll show you how to do this step-by-step with a video that holds your hand and walk you through he entire “7-minute process.” We’ll even reveal five of the top 50 HR blogs in the world that use the same “7-minute” process that you can use as models for your own blog!
- How to never run out of articles and posts for your HR blog…this includes 40 ideas that you can borrow, steal or immediately reapply for your blog when you get stuck.
- The #1 secret for boosting your HR career using your blog…and seven ways to take advantage of this secret.
- How to attract traffic and readers to your blog. There are 500+ ways to generate traffic to your blog…but, your time is valuable…so, here are the 8 methods you should consider first.
- 47 ways to hook your readers with every single post you put on your blog & keep them coming back to your blog for more.
- 7 different ways to use your HR blog to make money on the side…while you keep your HR day job. Let me be VERY clear upfront: blogging is absolutely NOT a get rich quick scheme. However, you CAN use your blog to put a few extra dollars in your pocket without much effort. And if you can, why not do it. Discover how this is all done and how to even step this up more and create a new potential source of income for yourself…all without leaving your HR day job!
- In this book, I hold nothing back and tell all: the shortcuts, my secrets, what works, what doesn’t, and candid confessions about what I’ve learned from starting up and running my own successful HR blog. You don’t have to be a techie…you can be an absolute newbie and launch your own successful HR blog!
Takes away all the excuses for not blogging
“Alan Collins preaches what he practices. Not only does he share his proven strategies on WHAT to do to have a blog that attracts readers and enhances career success, but he tells you WHY and HOW to do it in a straight forward and engaging style. This is a practical guide that takes away all the excuses for not getting started right away. This quick read covers all the bases and can easily be read in 1-2 hours. Alan Collins does everything except write the blog for you – actually he offers to do that, too! (see chapter 9, #6).”
Alita Tucker, Change Management & Leadership Development Consultant http://www.linkedin.com/in/alitatucker
Amazingly detailed, HR pros will benefit from this information
“I can’t wait to start my HR blog. I have considered blogging for sometime but have been overwhelmed with the thought of doing so. Blogging is not as complicated as it may seem and Alan proves this by doing a wonderful job guiding you through the process of creating a blog. Alan has amazed me with the amount of detail he has been able to provide in a downloadable e-book and the videos. Many HR Pros will benefit from this information.”
Mark A. Griffin, Chief Consultant, In His Name HR. Former Vice-President Human Resources, VALCO Companies http://www.linkedin.com/in/markagriffin
Who knew it could be so simple!
Eliminates hours of research, programming, trial and error!
For years, I’ve read HR blogs and always had an interest in startng my own…but, then came the question, where does one start? I imagined hours of research, programming and painstaking trial and error. With a busy life and HR career, “blogging” was pushed further down on the list of things I would like to do, when I could devote the time. Then, I read Alan’s book and “WALLA”….who knew it could be so simple! Alan’s book and the bonuses are down to earth, straightforward and easy to follow. In following the step-by-step instructions, I’ve secured my own domain name and am already well on my way to having my own “Awesome HR blog”. Alan has managed to take all of the guesswork and mystery out of the blogosphere! Thank you Alan for giving us the tools needed to be a successful HR blogger.
Lynn-Marie Lane, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Sr. Business Partner, Florida Community Bank
Great guide on how to move from inspiration to action
“If you have ever had the slightest inspiration to begin blogging and getting your thoughts read by a large audience, Alan Collins’ latest book, ‘Start Your Own Awesome HR Blog’ is a great “by-the-numbers” guide on how to move from inspiration into action. I’ve considered starting my own HR blog and this book makes it easy for me.”
Al Duff, VP Human Resources, J.B. Poindexter & Company
Highly recommended to colleagues and specialists in HR
“Alan’s focus has been the advancing HR professionals in their careers, and he takes it even further with this book. He shows how a profound, well thought-out HR blog can advance one’s career. He looks at a variety of aspects, from the benefits of blogging, to actually setting up a blog, costs, domain names, blog registration, types of content for the HR blog, how to driving traffic to the website, even ways to monetize on this undertaking. It is a fascinating, practical, and eye-opening read, and is precisely the kind of career coaching that one needs to look into. I recommend it highly to my colleagues and specialists in the human resources field.”
Andreea Boier, Chief Talent Officer, Kairos VC,
Order Today and You’ll Receive
These 3 Extra FREE Bonuses!
Extra Free Bonus #1:
Ten (10) Step-by-Step Online Videos on Setting Up & Maximizing Your New Blog!
These are detailed, “over-the-shoulder” video tutorials that take you by the hand and lead you through the process of…setting up your own blog…posting articles to your blog…marketing your blog…using your blog to help your career…and how to make money with your blog — all easily, simply and quickly. (Value: $197.00, Yours Free!)
Extra Free Bonus #2:
“10 Biggest Mistakes Just About Every New HR Blogger Makes & How To Avoid Them.”
If you launch your HR blog without help, you can waste a lot of time and money. In this 12-page bonus report, you’ll find out how to avoid 10 big traps most new HR bloggers fall into…and how to sidestep them. Avoid countless hours and days of agony and frustration! (Value: $12.95, Yours Free!)
Extra Free Bonus #3:
“NO EXCUSES: How to Get Free Articles You Can Use on Your HR Blog– Without You Needing To Write Anything!”
This is priceless information. I will show you a resource that you can use right now to get up-to-date, well-written articles for your HR blog – without any copyright violations or hassles – absolutely free. No matter what HR topic you are blogging about, you’ll be able to use this resource to find free high quality articles you can use and post on own your blog immediately! Candidly, I strongly advocate that you write your own HR articles yourself, but I understand if sometimes you just can’t. In HR, we’re all time-strapped. But that’s exactly what this resource is for! (Value: Priceless!, Yours Free!).
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK NOW!
(plus all 3 Extra FREE BONUSES)
Simply click the RED order button below make your payment and download the Book & Bonuses!
Start Your Own Awesome
HR Blog System Including All Of The FREE Bonuses
…And Get Your Own HR Blog Up and Running
In The Next 5 Minutes….
When you click on the RED order button, you’ll be taken to a secure order page for your credit card information. Your order is processed immediately, and you’ll get a receipt for your purchase with a transaction number and a private link where you will get immediate access and can download the Awesome HR Blog book and the free bonuses.
You can then read through each chapter online OR download the complete system in PDF format. The whole process takes just 2 minutes and you’ll have the complete system and all the bonuses in your hands in less than 5 minutes from right now.
Stop Wishing That You Could Set Up Your Own Outrageously Successful HR Blog…And Take The First Step To Actually Doing It!
Creating your own HR blog is NOT something that should take you a lifetime — or even months or weeks to complete. By following my system, you can create a high quality HR blog in a matter of a few minutes – or a few hours at most. Once you read this book, you’ll be able to find so many HOT things to blog about and have so many KILLER ideas for using your blog to promote your HR career that you won’t know what to do with them all. I urge you to take action right now and grab “Start Your Own Awesome HR Blog”
100% Satisfaction — 60 Day Money Back Guarantee: Get your copy of “Start Your Own Awesome HR Blog” (and the bonuses) and try them all out. If you’re not 100% satisfied, for any reason, I will refund your money anytime within 60 days of your purchase. No questions asked. No hassles. No drama. And we’ll part friends!
If you have questions before or after purchasing this product,
feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Start Your Own Awesome HR Blog and begin the process
of enhancing your own Human Resources career…today!.
© Copyright by Alan Collins, SuccessInHR.com
ClickBank is a registered trademark of Keynetics Inc., a Delaware corporation. AwesomeHRBlog.com is not affiliated with Keynetics Inc. in any way, nor does Keynetics Inc. sponsor or approve any AwesomeHRBlog.com product. Keynetics Inc. expresses no opinion as to the correctness of any of the statements made by AwesomeHRBlog.com in the materials on this Web page.