Business Credit Blueprint By Brian Diez
Free Video Reveals Step-By-Step Blueprint For Obtaining Bank Funding To Grow Your Business
60 DAY TRIPLE GUARANTEE
Just Try The Business Credit Blueprint For 60 Days…
If You Don’t Get The Business Credit You Want… OR:
You Find The Step-By-Step Process Too Difficult… OR:
If You’re Just Not Satisfied In Any Way… I’ll Refund Your Money.
No Questions Asked, No Hassles, And No Hard Feelings.
IN TODAY’S FREE PRESENTATION:
How To Build A Business Credit File That’s Not Attached To Your SSN
Unlike personal credit, businesses are actually rewarded for borrowing more with lower rates and more credit. Follow these steps to start building yours.
How To Use Lender Financing To Grow Your Business
Smart businesses never risk their own personal credit or assets to build a business. Learn how to place all the risk on lenders and protect your family from your business’ liabilities.
How I Got A $20,000 Unsecured Line Of Credit Without A Personal Guarantee
Discover the exact step-by-step process I used to obtain lender funding to start my credit repair service even while I had damaged personal credit. Your results will vary.
Avoid These “Red Flags” That Cause Most Credit Denials
Discover the most common mistakes business owners make when applying for credit and how to avoid them.
Business credit and funding research references:
- Small Business Administration, The Small Business Advocate, “2016 State Small Business Profiles Released with Fresh Design” Vol 35. No3. Page 3.
- National Small Business Administration, “2016 Mid Year Economic Report” Pages 4-7 and 9-11.
- Chamber of Commerce, Small Business Statistics, https://www.chamberofcommerce.org/small-business-statistics/
- Biz2Credit, Do Banks Approve Small Business loans? https://www.biz2credit.com/small-business-lending-index/march-2017
- BlueVine Releases 2015 Small & Medium Business Survey, What Percentage of Businesses are Self Financed? https://www.bluevine.com/bluevine-releases-2015-small-medium-business-survey/
- Federal Reserve Board, Small Business Credit, http://www.newyorkfed.org/smallbusiness
- Small Business Administration, Small Business Facts, June 2012